How Will Your Minor Children be Cared For if You Die Early?

Anyone raising children should have a living trust. A Living Trust can be used to name the children’s guardian if you die prematurely. Also, parents can provide for their minor children’s maintenance through a Trust. You can choose a person you trust to be the Trustee. This person oversees the money used for the support, education, health, and welfare of your kids. Avoiding the cost, delay, and public scrutiny of probate are only some of the benefits of a Living Trust. It’s also the best way to plan around the cold fact that you may die before your children become adults. The Living Trust Source recommends that every parent with minor children have a Living Trust to care for the kids in case they’re unable.


Kevin Walsh

Lead Attorney & Owner

1Source Law LLC


Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *